Performance, 6-ply extra light blade
Item no. T1270
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative table tennis brand. Developing industry leading technologies for its table tennis equipment, STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – STIGA's ACS Technology combines microscopic air capsules in the ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber for high speed and spin with maximum elasticity and outstanding control—the perfect racket for tournament play.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY – This racket unites STIGA's unique Tube Technology with its Crystal and WRB Technologies for a hardened, light blade with faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch.
- PRECISION DESIGN – The precisely crafted lightweight 6-ply blade unites Ayous, Awan, and Kiri woods for an even balance of speed, spin, and control.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 90, Spin: 92, Control: 89
The WRB system accelerates the blade face for faster returns, more power and extra sensitivity of touch. Weight Balance - Rate of Recovery - Ball Sensitivity
Numerous microscopic air capsules in an ultralight rubber allows high speed to be combined with maximum elasticity and outstanding control.
Crystal Technology is STIGA’s unique process that hardens the surface of the blade to increase speed.
Micro channels are milled in the ply and filled with different materials depending on the blade’s desired characteristics.
ITTF Approved Rubber
The STIGA Supreme meets quality and performance requirements of the International Table Tennis Federation and is approved for tournament play.