Performance, 5-ply extra light blade
Item no. T1260
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative table tennis brand. Developing industry leading technologies for its table tennis equipment, STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber designed for excellence in tournament play and for competitors looking to improve their table tennis game.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – STIGA's Crystal and WRB Technologies combine for a hardened, light blade that provides increased speed and optimal balance of weight, speed, and sensitivity.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – The 5-ply, ultra light-weight balsa blade and Concave Italian Composite handle offer an even balance of speed, spin, and control.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 80, Spin: 77, Control: 81
The STIGA Titan table tennis racket is designed for tournament play and is excellent for competitors looking to improve their table tennis game. Made with ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber and an ultra light-weight balsa blade, the Titan utilizes STIGA's Crystal Technology which hardens the blade for increased speed. Combined with its WRB Technology, the Titan increases blade balance, recovery rate, and ball sensitivity, offering performance ratings of Speed: 80, Spin: 77, and Control: 81.
5-ply extra light
Concave Italian Composite
The WRB system accelerates the blade face for faster returns, more power and extra sensitivity of touch. Weight Balance - Rate of Recovery - Ball Sensitivity
Crystal Technology is STIGA’s unique process that hardens the surface of the blade to increase speed.
The blade is made from ultra-light weight balsa wood to reduce weight and increase speed.
ITTF Approved Rubber
The STIGA Titan meets quality and performance requirements of the International Table Tennis Federation and is approved for tournament play.