Intermediate, 5-ply extra light blade
Item no. T1261
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative table tennis brand. Developing industry leading technologies for its table tennis equipment, STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber designed for excellence in tournament play and for competitors looking to improve their table tennis game.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – STIGA's Crystal and WRB Technologies combine for a hardened, light blade that provides increased speed and optimal balance of weight, speed, and sensitivity.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – The 5-ply, ultra light-weight balsa blade and Concave Pro handle offer an even balance of speed, spin, and control.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 80, Spin: 77, Control: 82
The WRB system accelerates the blade face for faster returns, more power and extra sensitivity of touch. Weight Balance - Rate of Recovery - Ball Sensitivity
Crystal Technology is STIGA’s unique process that hardens the surface of the blade to increase speed.
The blade is made from ultra-light weight balsa wood to reduce weight and increase speed.
ITTF Approved Rubber
The STIGA Torch meets quality and performance requirements of the International Table Tennis Federation and is approved for tournament play.