Performance, 5-ply extra light blade
Item no. T1067
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative table tennis brand. Developing industry leading technologies for its table tennis equipment, STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – STIGA's ACS Technology forms stronger and tighter bonds in the ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber for high speed and spin with maximum elasticity and outstanding control—the perfect racket for tournament play.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY – This racket unites STIGA's Crystal and WRB Technologies for a hardened, light blade with faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – The 5-ply, ultra light-weight balsa blade and flared handle offer an even balance of speed, spin, and control.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 85, Spin: 91, Control: 78
The WRB System lightens the blade for faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch. Weight Balance - Rate of Recovery - Ball Sensitivity
Nano Composite Technology creates stronger and tighter bonds in the rubber to increase speed and spin.
Numerous microscopic air capsules in an ultralight rubber allows high speed to be combined with maximum elasticity and outstanding control.
Crystal Technology is STIGA’s unique process that hardens the surface of the blade to increase speed.