Intermediate, 5-ply extra light blade
Item no. T1250
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative table tennis brand. Developing industry leading technologies for its table tennis equipment, STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – STIGA's ACS Technology combines microscopic air capsules in the ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber for high speed and spin with maximum elasticity and outstanding control—the perfect racket for tournament play.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – STIGA's WRB Technology lightens the blade for faster returns, more power and extra sensitivity of touch.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – The extra light 5-ply blade and Concave Pro handle unite for power and control.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 65, Spin: 52, Control: 80
The STIGA Apex table tennis racket is designed for tournament play and is excellent for competitors looking to improve their table tennis game. The Apex utilizes STIGA's ACS Technology, which combines microscopic air capsules in the ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber for high speed and spin with maximum elasticity and outstanding control. The Apex’s extra light 5-ply blade partners well with STIGA’s WRB Technology, which increases blade balance, recovery rate, and ball sensitivity. The Apex offers performance ratings of Speed: 65, Spin: 52, and Control: 80.
5-ply extra light
Concave Italian Composite
Numerous microscopic air capsules in an ultralight rubber allows high speed to be combined with maximum elasticity and outstanding control.
Weight Balance - Rate of Recovery - Ball Sensitivity -- The WRB System lightens the blade for faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch.
ITTF Approved Rubber
The STIGA Apex meets quality and performance requirements of the International Table Tennis Federation and is approved for tournament play.