Performance, 5-ply blade
Item no. T1055
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative table tennis brand. Developing industry leading technologies for its table tennis equipment, STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber designed for excellence in tournament play and for competitors looking to improve their table tennis game.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – STIGA's Crystal and WRB Technologies combine for a hardened, light blade that provides increased speed and optimal balance of weight, speed, and sensitivity.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – The 5-ply, ultra light-weight balsa blade and flared handle offer an even balance of speed, spin, and control.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 85, Spin: 80, Control: 70
The STIGA Alpha ping pong paddle is designed for tournament play and is excellent for competitors looking to improve their table tennis game. Made with ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber and an ultra light-weight balsa blade, the Alpha utilizes STIGA's Crystal Technology which hardens the blade for increased speed. Combined with its WRB Technology, the Alpha increases blade balance, recovery rate, and ball sensitivity, offering performance ratings of Speed: 85, Spin: 80, and Control: 70.
5-ply extra light
Italian Concave Handle
ITTF Approved Rubber, WRB, Crystal Technology
Weight Balance - Rate of Recovery - Ball Sensitivity -- The WRB System lightens the blade for faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch.
Crystal Technology is STIGA’s unique process that hardens the surface of the blade to increase speed.
ITTF Approved Rubber
The STIGA Alpha meets quality and performance requirements of the International Table Tennis Federation and is approved for tournament play.