Performance, 6-ply light blade
Item no. T1282
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative table tennis brand. Developing industry leading technologies for its table tennis equipment, STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – STIGA's Nano Composite and ACS Technologies form stronger and tighter bonds in the ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber for high speed and spin with maximum elasticity and outstanding control—the perfect racket for tournament play.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY – This racket unites STIGA's new Shock Dispersion Tube (SDT) technology with its Crystal and WRB Technologies for a hardened, light blade with faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch.
- PRECISION BLADE – The precisely crafted lightweight 6-ply blade unites Ayous, Awan, and Kiri woods with a 2mm sponge for a larger sweet spot and cleaner hits.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 96, Spin: 94, Control: 90
The WRB System lightens the blade for faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch. Weight Balance - Rate of Recovery - Ball Sensitivity
Nano Composite Technology creates stronger and tighter bonds in the rubber to increase speed and spin.
Numerous microscopic air capsules in an ultralight rubber allows high speed to be combined with maximum elasticity and outstanding control.
Crystal Technology is STIGA’s unique process that hardens the surface of the blade to increase speed.
Shock Dispersion Tube Technology
Absorbs vibrations and transfers energy out of the handle resulting in improved speed, control and feel.
ITTF Approved Rubber
The STIGA Talon meets quality and performance requirements of the International Table Tennis Federation and is approved for tournament play.