Item no. T1251
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative table tennis brand. Developing industry leading technologies for its table tennis equipment, STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – STIGA's ACS Technology combines microscopic air capsules in the ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber for high speed and spin with maximum elasticity and outstanding control—the perfect racket for tournament play.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – STIGA's WRB Technology lightens the blade for faster returns, more power and extra sensitivity of touch.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – The extra light 5-ply blade and Concave Pro handle unite for power and control.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 65, Spin: 52, Control: 80
The WRB system accelerates the blade face for faster returns, more power and extra sensitivity of touch. Weight Balance - Rate of Recovery - Ball Sensitivity
Numerous microscopic air capsules in an ultralight rubber allows high speed to be combined with maximum elasticity and outstanding control.
ITTF Approved Rubber
The STIGA Blaze meets quality and performance requirements of the International Table Tennis Federation and is approved for tournament play.