Performance, 5-ply extra light blade
Item no. T1067
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative table tennis brand. Developing industry leading technologies for its table tennis equipment, STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – STIGA's ACS Technology forms stronger and tighter bonds in the ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber for high speed and spin with maximum elasticity and outstanding control—the perfect racket for tournament play.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY – This racket unites STIGA's Crystal and WRB Technologies for a hardened, light blade with faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – The 5-ply, ultra light-weight balsa blade and flared handle offer an even balance of speed, spin, and control.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 85, Spin: 91, Control: 78
The STIGA Bullet is a tournament-level table tennis racket built for stellar performance and exceptional control. The Bullet utilizes STIGA's ACS Technology—which combines microscopic air capsules in an ultra-light rubber—delivering high speed with maximum elasticity and outstanding control. STIGA's Crystal Technology hardens the blade for increased speed and its WRB Technology increases blade balance, recovery rate, and ball sensitivity. The Bullet boasts performance ratings of Speed: 85, Spin: 91, and Control: 78.
5-ply extra light
Italian Concave Handle
The WRB System lightens the blade for faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch. Weight Balance - Rate of Recovery - Ball Sensitivity
Numerous microscopic air capsules in an ultralight rubber allows high speed to be combined with maximum elasticity and outstanding control.
Crystal Technology is STIGA’s unique process that hardens the surface of the blade to increase speed.