Item no. T1291
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative table tennis brand. Developing industry leading technologies for its table tennis equipment, STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – STIGA's Nano Composite and ACS Technologies form stronger and tighter bonds in the ITTF approved smooth inverted S5 rubber for high speed and spin with maximum elasticity and outstanding control—the perfect racket for tournament play.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY – This racket unites STIGA's Crystal and WRB Technologies for a hardened, light blade with faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch.
- PRECISION BLADE – The 7-ply blade boasts 5 layers of light-weight balsa wood and 2 layers of high-performance, integrated carbon carbon fiber that combine with a 2mm sponge for a larger sweet spot and cleaner hits.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 99, Spin: 100, Control: 80
The STIGA Raptor table tennis racket expertly unites cutting-edge technologies with perfected materials. Used by top players around the world, the Raptor puts extreme power and spin into the palm of your hand. Built for competition, the Raptor seamlessly fuses STIGA's Nano Composite Technology—which forms stronger and tighter bonds in the rubber—with ACS Technology—which combines microscopic air capsules in an ultra-light rubber—delivering high speed with maximum elasticity and outstanding control. STIGA's Crystal Technology hardens the blade for increased speed and its WRB Technology increases blade balance, recovery rate, and ball sensitivity. The Raptor boasts an integrated carbon fiber blade and performance ratings of Speed: 99, Spin: 100, and Control: 80.